To book pickups is simple: When you have paid your Flat Rate Shipping label the consignment information, including pickup address, is electronically collated and then released by WizMe to its courier network each hour, on the hour, between 6am and 3pm every day.
The Create Label and Print Label process is described at ‘Some Helpful Answers’ at Contact Us.
- You may prefer to drop to a local collection point rather than wait for the courier at your business address. In that event, at ‘Create Item’ you must enter the collection point address as the Send From address – simply select your local collection point from the ‘WizMe Address Book’.
- The courier is ‘booked’ for pickup only when WizMe release the consignments each hour, on the hour, between 6am to 3pm every day.
- If you create an item for dispatch after 3pm, it will be held electronically by WizMe and released to the courier at 6am next day.
- As several thousand individual couriers cover WizMe’s pick-up areas, it’s advisable to liaise with the WizMe courier in your area.
- To make efficient use of the courier service, your pick-up should be made before 10am for same day delivery within your own city, and before 3pm for delivery between major cities.
- You may elect to have multiple Send From addresses. Save each address in your Merchant Address Book (see Label It for more information) for future use.
Dispatch Email Notification Will Keep Your Receiver Informed
Immediately the courier collects and scans your item, your receiver is emailed an automated communication advising their item has been dispatched, your reference number (invoice number), confirmation of delivery address, consignment number, and the courier company track n trace link and phone number.
That email also carries your business contact details.