When the straight forward solution doesn’t cut it Die Cut boxes can be the answer
Whether you are selling toys, garments, food items or office supplies, you should consider a custom packaging solution for your product.
The usual generic packaging options might do the task pretty well. But sometimes products need special care in handling, to stand-out in presentation, or a packaging solution that is easy and fast to assemble and dismantle.
Custom die cut boxes have historically been expensive. But no longer!
WizMe die cut cartons can be made into any style or shape you need. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination – available in a wide range of designs, shapes, colours and sizes, these boxes can be made a perfect fit for a large range of product.
Advantages of a Die Cut Box Design:
- It is more attractive and offers more of a presentation box look.
- The construction creates a double wall container on three of the four sides resulting in a stronger box compared to an regular slotted carton (RSC).
- It requires less tape than an RSC, which reduces cost and labor, resulting in a more attractive finished look.
- It can be printed to your unique specification. Print options include:
- Plain colour or colours
- Flexographic printing (printing can be quite decorative like fruit and produce boxes); or
- Lithographic printing (magazine quality but at a higher cost).
Indicative Supply Costs and Minimum Order
|Die Cost||Indicative Cost
FOB Sydney excl GST
|500g / 2L||4 to 6 weeks||5,000 Boxes||Included||$0.35 per Box|
|1kg / 4L||4 to 6 weeks||5,000 Boxes||Included||$0.50 per Box|
|3kg / 12L||4 to 6 weeks||5,000 Boxes||Included||$0.90 per Box|
- To calculate your bespoke box volume: Length x Width x Height [all in cm] divided by 1,000 = Volume in litres
- Lithographic printing adds about 10% to Box cost
- Please provide artwork files
- Two Box samples supplied before manufacture
- Charge of $50 applies for samples, refunded upon Purchase Order
- Payment in full upon Purchase Order
- Boxes shipped to you in outer cartons. About 50 Boxes per outer
Other Packaging Solutions – Master Carton
A master carton is a larger outer container that your customer sees first when receiving your package. It’s designed to protect the inner decorative box, absorbing all transit damage, to deliver maximum impact. WizMe can assist with both inner and outer packaging.
For more information and assistance please …